This villa, located in a small village in the Karst region, consists of two buildings: a renovated traditional stone home, originally from 1880, and a modern annex on the site of an old barn. The first one houses sleeping and living quarters – a living and dining room, a kitchen, a wine cellar and three bedrooms with bathrooms. In the annex, there are common spaces, a relaxation room, a sauna and an energy station. The design and the choice of materials reflect the character of each room. The villa is built of natural materials, such as the original stone and wooden beams, oak and larch wood and clay walls. The harmony of modern designer furniture, antique wooden elements and contemporary architectural details emphasizes the rustic character of the villa. Between the two buildings there is a terrace with an old olive tree.