Slovene architecture

Statenberg Castle

/ 1740
LOCATION: Štatenberg 89

The Štatenberg manor was built by the Counts of Attems around 1690. It’s a symmetrically designed Baroque building with an enclosed inner courtyard from which a double flight staircase leads to the Knight’s Hall and nine salons, which are richly stuccoed and painted. On the ground floor of the manor there is a restaurant with a pillar hall and four lounges, and below them a wine cellar with a selection of local wines. The castle chapel in the north wing has been restored.

Object information

Construction year
1740
Object size
6000 m2
Area size
0,70 m2

Technical team

Manufacturers and Suppliers