The Old Power Station
The first Ljubljana power plant was built in 1898 and is a protected cultural and technical monument. In 2004, it was transformed in a lively centre of contemporary theatre. It is an example of successful revitalization of industrial heritage through cultural contents. The programme is managed by the Bunker institute of culture, while the building is property of Ljubljana power company.