The Russian dacha is a cultural monument. It is designed as a three-storey building and has been restored in accordance with the cultural and conservation requirements. The starting point for the renovation was 1908, when it was qualified as a villa in the land register and was owned by Franc Petrič. The two-year renovation was thorough and comprehensive, from roofing and porches to flooring, from installations, wooden ceilings and plaster to stained glass windows. 70% of the original wooden pieces have been preserved.