The building of the Slovenian public radio and television defines the Kolodvorska Street as a green promenade. Its ondulating grey facade over the glazed ground floor symbolizes a dynamic media center. RTV Slovenia, formerly RTV Ljubljana, has a long history. The radio station began transmitting on September 1, 1928, and a TV station followed 30 years later, on October 11, 1958. The guided tour will take visitors through the prop room storage, makeup room, studios, and more.