Baraga’s Seminary was built between 1936 and 1941. The building stands in the area of the former Ljubljana cemetery, called St. Christopher’s. The four-storey semicircular building is modelled on the Roman Colosseum and Castle of the Holy Angel, although the second semicircle, envisioned in Plečnik’s plan and which would have completed a full circle, was never built. The building hides an interesting courtyard. In 1956, architect Anton Bitenc rearranged the central part of the building for the needs of the Festival Hall.